Patch biodegradable bamboo plasters (aloe vera)
Patch organic strips are the natural approach to wound care. Our Patch bamboo plasters are made of 100% certified organic bamboo fibre and are 100% compostable.
Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to treat wounds, burns and other skin conditions. The polysaccharides have been known to increase cellular movement, which leads to faster and more efficient tissue regrowth. The glycoproteins are an effective pain reliever and control the inflammation response.
- Patch bamboo plaster
- 25 Plasters
- Type: aloe vera
- made with 100% certified organic bamboo fibre
- Earth friendly
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Free from plastic, silicon, latex and parabens
- Sustainably sourced
- Australian owned and operated
- the patch tube is made from recycled cardboard materials and printed with a natural Colour dye. The tube is made to be 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- the sterilisation packaging is made from plastic-free rice paper and is compostable.
- the strips are made from a compostable bamboo fibre.
We Also Recommend
Cotton ear buds made from bamboo & cotton, biodegradable by Hydrophil